Our hotel has a friendly atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
You can enjoy the swimming-pool, play the Sri-lankan game of carrom, get a book from our exchange library, have an ayurvedic massage or just relax in one of our many hammocs.
We also organize a FREE cooking lesson for those who want to learn how to cook the meal they ordered on the menu (need to book in advance).
Weligama offers the charm of a long sandy beach ideal for swimming, snorkeling, surfing, sunbathing and walking on sunset.
But there is more to do in Weligama. Here are some ideas of day or half-day trips that we can easily arrange for you :
- tuk-tuk ride to the snake farm (very nice countryside scenery on the way)
- tuk-tuk ride to the batik factory (paddy fields and a nice temple on the way)
- stilt fishermen
- coconut and rubber plantations
- organic fruit farm
- spice garden
- gem and jewellery factory
If you like to visit the surrounding places, here are some beautiful places to visit. We can arrange transport too.
- sea turtle conservation project
- boat ride on Koggala lake
- Unawatuna beach
- Galle fort
- Polhena beach (ideal for scubadiving)
- Mirissa beach
- Whale and dolphin watching
Further away, but still possible to visit in one day easily :
- traditional mask factory
- moonstone mine
- Uda Walawe safari (recommended for families)
- Yala safari
If you wish to travel much further away, our partner travel agency Lanka Explorer Tours can organize a tailor-made tour around Sri Lanka.